If your Mercedes-Benz ever gets stolen, you can trust TRACKER to reunite you. In the UK, a car gets stolen every 5 minutes, and half are never seen again*. TRACKER, the UK's leading stolen vehicle recovery specialist have developed two unique products available exclusively from your Mercedes-Benz Retailer.
• TRACKER is the only stolen vehicle recovery product which is operated by all police forces in the UK
• 95% of stolen vehicles which have been fitted with a TRACKER vehicle tracking system are returned to their owners
• 86% of these are recovered within 24 hours**
To protect your car, a small tracking device is hidden in your vehicle by one of our trained technicians. Once activated the system allows your vehicle to be tracked if it is stolen using TRACKER's proven Very High Frequency (VHF) technology. The police can track a stolen vehicle even if it is hidden in a garage or lockup – something not always possible with a GPS only system.
Taking advantage of its inbuilt motion sensor, the system will alert TRACKER if your vehicle is moved without your consent.
Once your car has been recovered and before it is returned to you, it will undergo a full Mercedes-Benz vehicle health check and valet free of charge
Using a unique combination of GPS, GSM and VHF technology, TRACKER Plus offers an unrivalled combination of advanced tracking technologies and vehicle information.
• Very High Frequency (VHF) technology, allows the police to track a stolen vehicle even if it is hidden in a garage or lock-up
• Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM) technology is used to highlight the area in which the vehicle is located
• Global Positioning System (GPS) provides the stolen vehicles exact position
TRACKER Plus for Mercedes-Benz includes intelligent GPS/ GSM/ VHF signal jamming detection, which is able to outsmart criminals trying to block or jam tracking signals.
In addition, with this product you will have access to My Tracker which is a bespoke website offering a host of information about your vehicle. Driving and journey reports are included, as well as mapping and traffic information.
*SOURCE: 2010/2011 British Crime Survey
** Based on analysis by TRACKER of stolen and recovered cars between January 2012 and June 2012