For complete peace of mind, trust our Mercedes-Benz Retail Group service team and technicians with unrivalled technical expertise to keep your Mercedes-Benz running smoothly, powerfully and efficiently with regular servicing. Our technicians are trained to the highest standards, using Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts and, like all of our team, care as much about your car as you do.
We deliver the best or nothing with many benefits:
- Book with flexible MyService booking options - Drop&Go, Lounge, Drive and Collect.
- Complimentary 12 months Roadside Assistance (dependent on vehicle age)*
- Mercedes-Benz highly trained technicians and Customer Service Consultants
- Complimentary 40-point safety check point
- Receive a StarView video – see your service through the eyes of our technician
- Use Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts with two years warranty offering the highest levels of vehicle performance and safety**
- Complimentary Mercedes-Benz valet and refreshments
MyService from Mercedes-Benz is designed to be flexible around you. Use our online booking service and receive a £10 discount when you pre-pay
The flexible choice for when you want to get on with your day.
With Drop&Go drop off your Mercedes-Benz any time between 8-10am and we will have it ready to go again for you to collect any time from 4.30pm until we close.
With our Lounge option, you can relax in our Comfort and Business Zone lounge offering free Wi-Fi and complimentary refreshments, safe in the knowledge you’ll be back on the road as soon as possible. There is also a Kid’s Zone to keep our smallest customers amused.
We know that you can’t always afford to be off the road when your own car needs attention.
With our Drive option, we keep you mobile by providing you with a Mercedes-Benz loan car whilst we work on yours. We can greet you any time between 8-11am and get you on your way again in next to no time. We’ll have your car waiting for you when you return by 6pm.
It’s sometimes simply not convenient to bring your Mercedes-Benz into us.
That’s why we created the Collect option. One of our dedicated drivers will collect your car from your home or work between 8-11am and bring it into us on your behalf. After completing the work, your car will be delivered back to you before 6pm.
*Roadside assistance - Originally first registered in the UK. Cover is also available for customers with cars registered from 24 October 1998. Cars registered between 24/10/98 – 31/03/08 are covered for technical breakdown only.
**Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts used at the discretion of the Retailer.