Mercedes Benz Retail Group are pleased to be offering a comprehensive Visual Health Check for your van for just £29.99*. If your van has been putting in extra miles over the past few months, or been sitting idle during COVID-19, our Visual Health Check has your van covered.
The Mercedes-Benz Visual Health Check is undertaken by a specialist trained technician. Our check offers a 15-minute visual inspection of 28 critical maintenance points across your vehicle, helping to identify issues before they become bigger and potentially cause you expensive repair costs.
The safety and well-being of our customers and staff is of paramount importance to Mercedes-Benz. All Mercedes-Benz workshops and showrooms will be adhering to the appropriate safety and distancing measures related to COVID-19
The Visual Health Check includes:
• Exterior vehicle: windscreen condition, window condition, exterior mirror condition, wiper condition
• Under vehicle: steering condition, suspension condition, drivetrain check
• Under bonnet: brake fluid level, coolant level, V belt tension/condition, fluid leaks, battery security/condition
• Wheel and tyres: tyre depth/condition
• Exterior lights: lights operation, lens condition
• Brakes: front/rear pad wear, front/rear disc condition
• Interior vehicle: horn, washers, wiper operation, seatbelt operation/condition, parking brake operation
*Offer valid until 31 August 2020. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.